comparison of s7 300 & s7 1200

We use both.

S7-300 : Depending on model, can be much, much faster. Certainly has a lot of stability in its firmware and software (can use SIMATIC or TIA v11 SP2). Can use breakpoints in development. Expensive.

S7-1200: Dirt cheap for the features it has. Requires TIA for development. Less stable firmware (v1.0 had some horrible bugs in it, most are sorted now). Fairly scalable but not nearly to extent that 300 is. Much newer. Did I mention it was cheap?

thank ur reply sir,
i'm asking about I/O modules of s7 300 & s7 1200..?
pulse outputs generated depend upon the what?
can give Resolver output to s7 1200 plc to control the motion?

If you search for S7 300 or S7 1200 at the Siemens Industry Mall, (the online catalog) you may find it easier than browsing a paper catalog like ST70:

https://mall.industry.siemens.com/

If you are looking for more specific technical information, searching the support site may be helpful:

support.automation.siemens.com