E/H Promass 100 Totalizer Reset on ethernet i/p

My understanding is that they have two ethernet ports one for configuration and the other one for EIP. The one for configuration i guess is the one to be used to handle totalizer reset.
From Endress manual: The address line of the Web browser, e.g. http://192.168.1.212/basic.html.
A fully functional but simplified version of the operating menu structure
starts in the Web browser.

Been a while but I seem to remember some "clear" type bit in the AOP structure you set.

On the promass 100 on ethernet ip. The totalizer is cleared by putting the totalizer control number from the config instances into the totalizer control in the output instance.

For my application it was 198.

So to clear it i moved 198 to output then moved 0 to it when it cleared.

The promass 83 i had used in past had a actual reset output.