FP soft

I need more info, was this downloaded from http://www.aromat.com/softdown.htm ?...ie Version 1.11? If so its 3 zip files that you will need Winzip or similar to extract the files. Using Winzip open the files then Extract them to an empty folder that you create. Once they are extracted close Winzip then goto that folder and click on setup.exe to install it.

Its funny, I did a web search using FPsoft as the term and it brought up this:http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/arch/topic/586.html as the 4th and 5th selection.

I downloaded all three files from the same place ,put them into empty
folder, extracted them .Then opened disk1 ,clicked on SETUP ,
the installation started and stopped ,then I receive a message -

SETUP needs the following disk:
disk2: DLLs and Executive files

You must EXTRACT ALL 3 zip files to the empty folder THEN run setup. This means all the files from each zipped file will be located together, if you clicked on Disk 1 then you didnt extract

Last edited:
I did exactly as YOU said .It still doesn't work.
I can find setup icon only when i open: disk1:

Last edited:
I did the process again, the last time I used a company laptop, on my personal laptop. I used Winzip 8.1 in classic mode to open and extract files.

I downloaded Disk1, Disk2, Disk3, then used Winzip to open Disk 1, then clicked extract,another window opens, set path for folder A2(which I created for the files) ,Files: ALL, then clicked Extract.That placed all the files from Disk1.zip into the A2 folder.

I followed that same procedure with Disk2 and Disk3, folder A2 ended up with 44 files including setup.exe, which you now click on to start the install.

NOTE: You can not open Disk1.zip and click on setup.exe to install, nor can you use the install option, you must open each zip and extract the files into one folder. I understand its possible there may be a language issue that causes misunderstanding. You have to understand that the files in Disk1, 2 and 3 must be taken FROM the zip files and put into one folder. I aplogize for being redundant.

I create folders, A1, A2, A3 etc for just this kind of purpose, that way they are high on list in Windows Explorer so easy to find. You could create and name the folder what you want.

Last edited:
Hi,

Could you provide informations about the PLC you're planning to program, and some brief description of your projet ? Depending on the CPU you could use NPST-Gr as well, even running in DOS windows MS-XP or 2000. This tool is free of charge and allows you to program the whole brand (apart from some recent CPUs).

Unfortunately I've always worked with licenced FP-WIN Gr tools. They all require software keys.

Laurent

I have downloaded both FPSOFT 1.11 and NPST-GR 4.4

I wonder why the NPST-GR zip file is corrupted, maybe because it is the only free software without limitations available for download!?

Yes, FPSOFT 1.11 is limited to 32 lines, at least its this message I get when inserting the 33th line of ladder code. :(

Im seeking for somewhere else to download NPST-GR but have not found yet, and as it is a free software, I think I may ask for someone make it available for me somewhere, or even send me by email PLEASE (it is a 700k to 800k zip file, and i think my email is available at my details) :rolleyes:

I apreciate any replies.
Arthur