AB Micro800 plug in module wiring confusion

RH68

Hello,
I am using a Micro820 PLC for the first time and am confused by how the plug-in modules are supposed to be wired. I am using 2 of the 2080-IQ4OB4 modules that each have 4 inputs and 4 outputs. I need to wire the inputs as sinking and outputs as sourcing.

My confusion is that terminal block Pin A3 and A4 are both labeled COM, but the documentation does not say if one is COM for the inputs and one COM for the outputs. And if so, which is which. There is also a 24V+ pin and a 24V- pin. I assume I need to connect to both of these.

Since I am using sourcing outputs, I think I need to give 24V+ to one of the COM pins. Likewise, since I am using sinking inputs I think I need 0V to one of the COM pins.

Does anyone have experience with these and know how to wire them? The AB manual is here: http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/2080-um004_-en-e.pdf

Unfortunately it gives no wiring examples.

Thanks for the help!