Websites that sell weintek HMI's?

That was a battle for myself once also... what they need to realize is that we are in the data collection world and everything will be connected at some point, I went to upper management and told them all the data I could get them about production and they talked to IT, I was given my own subnet and everyone was happy :)

I was given my own subnet and everyone was happy :)

This is always the first thing I recommend, and I can safely say that everytime I have NOT gotten a separate subnet we have all kinds of networking troubles.

Now, on the other hand everytime I have got a separate subnet, networking issues just seem to stop.

That was a battle for myself once also... what they need to realize is that we are in the data collection world and everything will be connected at some point, I went to upper management and told them all the data I could get them about production and they talked to IT, I was given my own subnet and everyone was happy :)

Data? like what

X2 on the subnet you IT Dept can choose what each other can and cannot do or see.. In the end it would benefit all..

But Maple is Weintek North American supplier Now and is why you see Easybuilder Pro on maple web sight now. They have brought out new Stripped down versions of the HMI For a very low price. 5043L 5070L to name a few. I was juggling Easy builder 8000 easy builder pro Easy Ware plus and E5000 now I just use the Easy builder pro.. I haven't had one issue with the Maple 5043L or 5070L little less memory than the Maple 5070P and less ports but still have Ethernet and serial. For less than 300 for the 4.3 Inch and what it does one cant go wrong..

Maple Systems is proud to be Weintek's #1 provider in the US

http://maplesystems.com/Maple-Weintek-Products/

I talked to maple systems already about some HMI to PLC cables they told me to check the pinout I did but the numbers seem to be in the wrong order Im trying to go from the HMI to the FX2n and FX3u

Data? like what

Caution its like a rolling snowball (gets bigger)

Start out just getting them machine production numbers, like downtime and uptime for shift production, that turned into a annunciator call system, scrolling displays, report data on the network, energy consumption reports, several paperless chart recordings, then engineering got involved and it got even bigger

Having them on the local Ethernet was a big plus and easy when you need to move data from machine to machine like lot numbers and receive information also keeping historical trends