Simulator

tngoni

I have gone through the lessons on how to use the simulator over and over again but when i try to use the simulator it does not work for me. can someone help?

simulator

Which simulator would that be?

Thanks for replying.
The simulator on this website is the one I am refering to.
I created a simple cct and named the outputs as required but when i run the simulator nothing is happening for a normally open input even if I switch on the input. However with the normarlly closed it just comes on but when i try to change the status of the input nothing changes.
I also tried placing parallel inputs in vain.

I'd never used this 'til a few minutes ago. After some trial and error (and overcoming old habits) I found you have to enter addresses exactly as described.

1. clear the question mark
  2. enter I
  3. enter slash
  4. enter 0-15
  5. press 'enter'

It appears too that timer parameters are fragile. It looks like timer values are in tenths. I didn't try branches.

Doug-P advise is correct.

While in the simulator click on 'help'.
You'll then see the below page... notice the
bold red text there.

View each help video too and you'll be an expert soon enough.

sim.png

Enjoy,