Productivity 3000

Do you have connection to it remotely via network of some sort? The pseries has built in webserver where you can download the datalogs. This is of course assuming you set up datalogging and can get to cpu via ethernet connection

Productivity 3000 email setup

Hello, I've been trying to setup email alarms using productivity 3000 P3-550.

I followed an online video but not doing something correctly. if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have received a project of converting an existing SLC 500 program to a Productivity 3000 program. My question is there a tool to help achieve...
Replies
Views
I would like some info on how to add to a set time with the touch of a button form the hmi. But first let me start with the process. The machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I currently have a project that needs to use AutomationDirect Productivity 3000 PAC to communicate with Allen Bradley 1734-AENTR remote I/O...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project that involves a productivity 3000 and I was thinking I could send and receive data to my computer. But, I...
Replies
Views
This is a general question. We have a new controls project here with lots (40 +) temperature control loops, plus a handfull of interlocks. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom