Mitsubishi Plc Q series with Keyence Laser Marker Mdx1500

Bilou0323

I'm trying to communicate with my keyence laser marker using a Mitsubishi plc Q series over Ethernet.

I can open a connection and i can read the connection Info and close a connection just fine. But how can i send marking data to the laser ?

Last edited:
I'm trying to communicate with my keyence laser marker using a Mitsubishi plc Q series over Ethernet.

I can open a connection and i can read the connection Info and close a connection just fine. But how can i send marking data to the laser ?

Hello, I have the same problem, you did?