Modicon quantum 434 ethernet

cottagewood

Does anyone out there know how to configure a NOE 771 ehternet card,

I have fitted an NOE 771 ehternet card into an existing quantum rack, I have configured the IP address using Proworx Nxt, I can ping it and see it in a web browser but I can't connect to the plc over tcpip with the programming software. The manual says it can be setup as a tcpip server and then proworx should connect to it but it doesn't explain how this should be done.

Unfortunately not, interesting point about the spare slot though,
Setting the IP was straight forward, it's talking to the PLC through the Ethernet port I can't figure out
Thanks any way

Similar Topics

Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals...
Replies
Views
When i read the specification of 140CPU43412A i observe that as remembered in specification 1. Local i/o : Maximum i/p and o/p words are 64 in...
Replies
Views
Main rack contained power supply 140cps52400 and 140cpu43412A and RIO HEAD 140CRP93100 in addition to another I/o cards . Another remote rack...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom