Problem during installation of RSLogix-5

AB2005

[FONT=&quot]Hi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have two Laptops both have same Windows10. As one of our old machine still has PLC-5 for which we need RSLox-5, So I installed the software in first Laptop and tested it running successfully (Diskette Master disc require to activate the software every time) but when I tried to install the software in second Laptop, during installation, it created error message which picture is attached. Though software is installed after that error message but when I try to run the software with Diskette Master disc connected with laptop, software doesn’t run. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can anyone help me out where is the problem?[/FONT]

Similar Topics

Hi I have two Laptops both have same Windows10. As one of our old machine still has PLC-5 for which we need RSLox-5, So I installed the...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Weintek HMIs connected with an Ethernet network. Usually I do upload the data log files by using “ftp” command. By using my...
Replies
Views
Hi; To assign an IP to a device, I have installed BOOTP/DHCP server (by Rockwell). By following the instructions, I send IP to a connected...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with the table feed while machining. Speed ​​feedback is taken from armature voltage measure. Settings: Nom motor volts...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I have a problem during compiling Citect project. When the compiler run to report database as the image then it don't show errors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom