AB FactoryTalk ODBC Tags Not Updating?

Any Mouse

Hey guys,

I would like to update an existing FactoryTalk ODBC log to include new tags. From FactoryTalk > Data Log Models dialogue box for the ODBC log > Tags in Model tab, I am able to add the new tags using the Tag Browser and selecting "Add". When I do this, the new tags show up in the list. However, my total tag count according to this dialogue box is 579, while in SQL Server 2014 I can see that there are actually only 567 TagName entries.

I'm able to see all of these tags change in real time by putting them in display boxes. The problem seems to be that the ODBC log isn't updating properly to include the new tags.

I have FactoryTalk 7.00 and have already applied the latest patch from AB.

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be...
Replies
Views
I'm having difficulties getting ODBC set up in FactoryTalk View Studio for the purposes of datalogging, and I'm hoping that someone here can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using Factorytalk 6.1 with sql server 2008 R2. There was originally 55 tags setup in the tags in model tab. I added 6 more tags to...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom