Omron NX1P

aandjsam

Hi all,

I've got an Omron NX1P2 PLC here that a customer has given me. The ethercat port is faulty. He's asked me to transfer the program onto another CPU, however I cannot access the program, as only the executable program has been downloaded to it.

Is there any way of transferring this from one PLC to another? either with SD card or similar? Not interested in modifying the code, as they're happy that it works OK. I simply want to transfer it onto a new PLC.

TIA

Similar Topics

Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom