ladder to pdf

Edwaw, I realize your intent is to try and resolve the issues you are have having with as little cost as possible, but Ken is spot on with this one in a couple of ways. First (as I see it), the intent of this site isn't to solve complicated industrial automation applications, it is to help people better understand how to use automation equipment and to help them improve their skills. That sometimes involves helping with specific applications but it's not meant to do someone's job for them (I'm not implying that is what you are doing but I see that a lot). Second, this site has a very highly regarded reputation in the automation world and violating copyright rules simply can't be done. Solar Turbines has their copyright protection in place for a reason and it should be honored. Do as Ken suggests, find a local representative and hire them to help you.
Something else to remember, "cheap comes out expensive"
(second time I've used that today).

Last edited: