intellution comm alarms

SHOGAN....

How do you stop comm alarms in intellution using abr i/o driver?
I,ve tried increasing access times decreasing scan rates nothing seems to help. The alarms only come in when the pc is rebooted, exactly 8 times every time. Only from one plc , I have 7 on the network, It's an NT machine.

Try this. You might need to download SIM ( software improvement module) from Intellution Site

Using SAC Command Line Parameters
FIX provides the command line parameters listed below with the WSACTASK.EXE executable file. These parameters do not use the slash (/) or dash (-) delimiters. Use the following format when entering multiple SAC parameters:

Using SAC Command Line Parameters

FIX provides the command line parameters listed below with the WSACTASK.EXE executable file. These parameters do not use the slash (/) or dash (-) delimiters. Use the following format when entering multiple SAC parameters:

C Suppresses communication (COMM) alarms. This parameter must be last on the command line and requires a driver that supports latched data, such as FIX v7.x OPC servers.