SLC500 Allen Bradley 5/01 PLC

As you must be new to working with EPROMs on the LSC platform, then here is a little tip that may save you an embarrasment later:

Set the CPU setting S:1/10 "Load Memory Module on Memory Error".
If you do not set this, and the program in RAM gets erased for some reason, then the program on the EPROM will not get loaded.

I did the same way as you said, but it didn't work. After I disconnected the power of the PLC and connected the power back, the previous program came back and the new one was gone. Thank you.

Errr... what was it that didn't work ?
Do you mean to say that the EPROM loaded when you did NOT want it to, like after a normal power cycle ?
It is possible that one of the other EPROM settings are selected:
S:1/11 Load Memory module allways.
S:1/12 Load memory module and RUN.

Thanks.

I did following steps to store the new program to EEPROM:
Download new program to PLC, then go to Comms - EEPROM - Store EEPROM. PLC running properly. But after reboot, previous program comes back.

z-k