Matsushita PLC

francevendee

I am replacing a Matsushita PLC with @@@@@@@@@@@@ to be decided.
I need to suck out the existing code. Does anyone know where I can get the relevant software to do this?
Where I can get the comms lead?

Many thanks

Changing to another vendor, I don't there's any direct & easy conversion. Try have a look on Schneider's. Especially with their Unity, it's absolutely one hell of best solution.

Trouble connecting to PLC

I am running FPSOFT 1.06 on an XP.
The PLC is an FPO-C16P, which has a serial port.
My XP has no serial port. I'm trying to connect with a USB to Serial converter, but the software can't see the PLC.
Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Good morning, Spent some time over the weekend looking for a manual for this thing. Anyone have any info or link to manual? I have a spare unit...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to this Forum. Can anybody help me with following. I want to reprogram an old Matsushita (Panasonic) NAiS FP3 PLC. CPU model no...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm looking for a pinout for a cable to connect to a Matsushita FP1 C40 PLC. I believe it will be 9 pin d-sub to 9 pin round connector...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I'm new to this forum and site, so I hope I've posted this thread in the right place. I have a customer who has a Matsushita AFP3220CEM plc...
Replies
Views
Never saw one of these before, but being asked to help with a Matshshita FP1 model C72. PLC has a fault light on and no run light. Cycling power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom