PICO GFX Analog Output problem. Ahhh!

toygasm4u

My first question here, and life hangs in the balance! lol. Here's what I got:

I need to be able to swap associations for the PICO's single analog output. I'm setting up a hand off auto mode for this output. In auto mode, I'm sending a scaled value to the output via a Marker Double Word from an Arithmetic Function block. This works great by itself. Now, in hand mode, I want the same analog output to respond to a different Marker Double Word from a different AR block. I can't seem to get this thing to toggle back and forth in the simulation mode. I tried a jump, and that didn't work.

How would you guys do this?

A jump is not needed. Switching the input to the analog output is needed.

| AUTO MODE +-------------------+ ANALOG OUT |
|---| |---------| SCALE MARKER |-----+-----( )-----|
| | DOUBLE WORD #1 | | |
| | FOR ANALOG OUTPUT | | |
| +-------------------+ | |
| | |
| MANUAL MODE +-------------------+ | |
|---| |---------| SCALE MARKER |-----+ |
| | DOUBLE WORD #2 | |
| | FOR ANALOG OUTPUT | |
| +-------------------+ |

Last edited: