FTview ME alarm list woes

KingPresident

Alarm Status List vs Alarm List (History)

I have my alarm trigger defined and connected. I can toggle the alarm bit and I do see my alarm message on the Alarm Status List, only while active. When the alarm trigger is toggled, I do not see my alarm message on the History Alarm List. I don't know how to get it to show up on my history Alarm List. What piece of knowledge am I missing?

I'm adding to an existing program, and pre-existing alarms are visible on the Status banner and showing up in the history log. I've looked at those alarms to see what was different, but it's not obvious to me.:confused:

Right click on the Alarm List to view Property page. It must be Filtered to only show specific alarms. If so then you need to add your new alarms or alarm group to the filter list. The Alarm Clear Button also has a filter to select which alarms to clear. If no alarms are checked then it will clear all. It works the same with the alarm list if no alarms are checked then it will show all alarms.