RSview32 Crashing When Value is Entered into a numeric input

PLCdude93

Hello!

As of now, my life is in shambles ;). For some reason, RSview32 Ver 7.50.00 freezes every time I try to write a value to a tag via Numeric Input textbox. The tag shows up as valid and ok in the tag monitor. I can change the value in RS5k and the new value will show up in the tag monitor and the Numeric Display that i have set up.

Any ideas?

OS is WinXP, OPC Test Client shows no issues either.

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for some advice regarding a RSview32 project which has a visual basic pop up for recipe selection. The history is that the...
Replies
Views
Well not RSV32 itself but RSVLogin.exe. RSV32 is version 7.5 (i think) My problem is, ive had to reload windows, RSV32 and reloaded on my...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom