WIFI Thermostat

CaspianSage

Greetings Friends

We are monitoring thermostats using an input to a dc input card on a PLC-5/20 - The PLC sends an alarm if the heating devices do not start within a certain time frame or the set point is not reached within a predetermined time.

We use the thermostats to turn on a relay to send the 24 signal to the PLC using the PS in the PLC cabinet for the 24 VDC signal.

This is a bit off topic for this forum but I have searched in vain to get some straight answers on a myriad of other sites and since this site is loaded with some pretty smart and experienced technical people I thought I could get the best answer here so please forgive me in advance..

We are looking for WIFI or Wired network thermostats that do not require a cloud service to remotely control using a smart phone or PC

Anybody have suggestions? Not really too concerned with price but we would like to know all options.

Thank you!

I too have used Controllbyweb and they offer great products.

As far as the UI goes add a Maple System Hmi with all the controls you need/want then allow the people who need to manage - remote access. This work very well and still give you 100% control over the system. "No Cloud" is needed!!