RSLogix trends alternative

Bolatov

Hello guys
Im troubleshooting some equipments but im using some trends to get the problem signal.
The rslogix 5000 only let me display signals per window so im using 4 trends, is there any alternative to display more signals?

what do you guys recommend?

There is a neat trick you can do using AdvancedHMI to give you high speed trend charts for troubleshooting. Start by adding a EthernetIPforCLXCom driver from the Toolbox to the form, set the IPAddress property to that of your PLC, then set PollRateOverride to 0. This will tell the driver to read data as fast as possible. Depending on your hardware, this will typically be in the range of 2-10ms sample rate.

Next from the Toolbox, add a ChartBySampling. Go to the PLCAddressItems property and add the tag names you want to chart. When you run the application, you will see the chart begin plotting points very fast. This can be useful in finding "blips"

You may have to increase MaximumActivePoints because the chart does not retain data after the points go off the chart.