Want to replace Mitsubishi PLC with Delta PLC

I am planing for replacing my Mitsubishi FX in-60mr plc and FX2n-8er module
for my die casting hot chamber machine for an additional Proportional Amplifier
I am currently studding LD and I do work with WPL Soft. Do suggest me which would be better for my task
my task is not complicated I only require timer counter and simply latching and
I like to drive flow and pressure proportional valves to gather.Will Delta plc do work correctly for my new project. And do suggest plc model number. Requred input is 45 and output is 25.

Similar Topics

Hi,Friends in my Machine MITSUBISHI PLC FX-2N-80-MR + MITSUBISHI FX0N-8EX + MITSUBISHI FX2N-4AD is installed and HMI is F940GOT-SW-D. Now PLC...
Replies
Views
We have a Beckhoff CP6201 PC and an EK1100 module communicating with it via EtherCAT in one of our machines. Due to problems with the PC, I want...
Replies
Views
Panelview 2711-K5A8. Customer has 6 of these in service connected to SLC 504’s. One has a bad backlight and I need a solution to replace it...
Replies
Views
I’ve got some devices that are triggered by shorting pins to common. There is 24 volts on each pin and right now I am using a relay output card...
Replies
Views
I can't replace cpu S400 416-3XR05-0AB0 BY 416-3ER05-0AB0 in PCS7 Project when using replace object to keep the original configuration in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom