Marquee recommendations

Hi ASF,

I installed a 2706-P42R from Spectrum controls recently, and can give you some pointers if you get stuck.

If you decide to get one of these, just connect it to your network & type in its default IP address (I think that it is 192.168.1.100) and there is a webpage for configuration (password is spectrum).

If you choose the "easy" setup method, you just add some global tags to the compactlogix, and then toggle the trigger tags to make the display work.

Probably sounds easy, but it took me a while, with some help from RA support, to get it going - the documentation is a bit thin, but like anything, once you learn it, it seems easy.

Ian

Perfect, thanks Ian. Always good to hear success stories. Assuming you sourced it from NHP?

Oh no, it was sourced from Rexel, as we are in NSW.

And we have the same issue you mentioned before, with the changes from Rexel to NHP

Hi guys - my name is Dennis Holmberg with Electronic Displays Inc. in Addison, Ill. Shameless plug here. We manufacture industrial displays (message signs, counters, timers, scoreboards) that communicate with PLCs using a Gateway device. Our enclosures are made for the industrial environment. Standard in NEMA1 we also have N!2 / N4X and outdoor enclosures.

Thanks for your time.

Hi guys - my name is Dennis Holmberg with Electronic Displays Inc. in Addison, Ill. Shameless plug here. We manufacture industrial displays (message signs, counters, timers, scoreboards) that communicate with PLCs using a Gateway device. Our enclosures are made for the industrial environment. Standard in NEMA1 we also have N!2 / N4X and outdoor enclosures.

Thanks for your time.

Is it this joint? Some contact details would help :ROFLMAO:

https://www.electronicdisplays.com/

TY. No, we don't have an Australian disty, and yes all of our models can be configured for 240VAC. In fact we are shipping a set of outdoor primary-secondary displays to Norway tomorrow with 220-240 power. we have shipped to Australia in the past.