AB Pico controller

pmoore

New here but going to ask this question. Have a AB Pico 1760-L12AWA-NC controller that has no program. Does anyone know the factory installed program on this? Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum! (I'm in Columbus working at Cummins as I write this).

I have never seen a factory installed program. Firmware that will accept a program created by the user. In the case of the higher end PLCs, firmware that will accept higher level firmware.

Similar Topics

Hi im trying to connect my pico to my laptop but I cant configure the com port for usb. it works okay on a different laptop with the serial cable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having trouble getting online with an old AB Pico module. I am currently using the 1760-CBL-PM02 cable, and cannot autoconfig via...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have an AB pico controller that is not seeing a capacitive sensor on a particular input. The application was written for one sensor...
Replies
Views
I have a PICO (1760-L12AWA-ND) in operation at a customer's site. They want a backup of the program. Does anyone know if uploading the program...
Replies
Views
hey i have been working on this project to control red and green traffic light but i am struk say G1 and R1 e/w and G2 and R2 n/s steps: 1. g1 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom