AB ComapctBlock I/O in DeviceNet

Mray

Hi there,

I am establishing my deviceNet and using a CompactBlock I/O (1791D-16B0) as a node which works properly as input.
I have an expansion output (1791D-0B16px) connected to above module.
Though I can easily read the input section, I cannot control output in the program and the scanner shows 77 means that the data size does not match scan list entry.

Is somebody here to know how I can config it in Rsnetworx and what I should do to energize an output?

Tnx

Similar Topics

We've run into an old system that we are upgrading which is still running Steeplechase with Citect using Devicenet to Wago. I had some experience...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a device with 68 words input. But one block on the Devicenet Scanner is only 61 words. I am trying to map this device to 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom