Ultra3000 Drive not Enabling.

We're up!!!

You're welcome for the help...hopefully the repaired cable will get you running again.

There are two AB products for breaking out CN1, the DM44 and DM12. The DM44 provides screw-terminal access to 36 of the CN1 signals, and the DM12 has access to 11.

For a Sercos drive with only the typical inputs -- Enable, Home, Overtravel, Brake, Registration, and Auxilary Power -- the DM12 is sufficient and easier to deal with than the DM44. So, if your application only uses a subset of those typical inputs, the DM12 can replace the connector with a bad solder job; that is, if you can wait long enough to get one.

There is some detail at the attached link (four-page PDF), showing signals/pin connections available through both options.

Control Interface Breakout Boards

We're back up! Soldered the wire back to the pin and now we're in business, baby! I also have 3 of those breakout boards on the way so that should work a little better than the homebrewed connectors we are currently running with.

Once again, thank you all very much you have all been a big help!🍻

interesting thread, I too was having the same problem
o.png