ladder diagram for a garage door opener

FAUX Q

F
I would like to see a ladder logic diagram for a garage door opener controlled by one pushbutton controlling both start and stop. Also, it must continue in the direction it was going after stopping and then re-starting.

if you want to speed this up,,provide your sister as incentive,,ill provide the dna needed for changing your family around,,

Fred Raud

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I coulnt help myself.... banghead

Now a REAL garage door is supposed to reverse after stoping, and have a safe edge, and torque limiter, and electric eyes... Now you didnt ask for all that did you???

garage door.jpg

Must

Fight

Urge

For

Sarcastic

Response

Can't help it, if you have a PLC controlled garage door opener you must have more money than brains, oops didn't mean it, you looking for a tech to "re-program" it for ya??????

Ok...we've been had!!!!! FAUX Q = Fake question......

Ha Ha Ha...... moon2

Ok who's the joker???? Eric!! This smells like you..

elevmike said:
Ok who's the joker???? Eric!! This smells like you..

Sorry to disappoint you, Mike...
16.gif

elevmike said:
FAUX Q = Fake question....

I don't think that was its intended translation... Read it phonetically... :D

beerchug

-Eric

Eric,

Thanks for enlightening me.... :rolleyes: But I was trying to be nice about it....

Still I feel silly that I'd been had so easily.... :oops:

BTW, I'll apologize and accept your denial... ;)

plc

can you help me? please!
i want to learn plc about s7-200 and s7-300.
please help me if you can. i need all about plc free.
if you can, please sent mail to me.
address: [email protected]
thank you very much!

well.....

Guys,

you all should be thankful he did NOT want code for darn traffic light. :)

DaMan said:
you all should be thankful he did NOT want code for darn traffic light. :)
Give him time. Once he gets the car out of the garage and onto the street, he's bound to come to an intersection at some point... :D

After solving the traffic light problem, he'll eventually make it to work. Let's hope he works in a 1-story building, else he'll be back with the elevator question in order to reach his office... :ROFLMAO:

🍻

-Eric