Ask: HMI black screen, Red Lion, Crimson 3.0

Knight41

Hai All

Anyone help me to solve this problem.
1. Black screen on display, after booting.
2. Error- unable to open communications port
3. Error- the device does not contain an uploadable image
4. Setting in pic 4 is corret but stil error for no 2 n 3.

Just like this www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=94038

But still cannot download or upload

P_20180426_085720.jpg

Screenshot_20180426-091952.jpg

Greetings know and thanks if anyone helps.

IMG-20180426-WA0005.jpg IMG-20180426-WA0004.jpg

Last edited:
Do you see anything during boot? If not, the unit may have a bad backlight display.

Does it beep on power up?

Are you sure that your PC network settings are a good match for the HMI? If the HMI has no application installed, use a USB cable to update it and ensure that you have the file set up to support TCP download... If you can zip and attach your cd3 file, we can look deeper at the details.

Do you see anything during boot? If not, the unit may have a bad backlight display.

Does it beep on power up?

Are you sure that your PC network settings are a good match for the HMI? If the HMI has no application installed, use a USB cable to update it and ensure that you have the file set up to support TCP download... If you can zip and attach your cd3 file, we can look deeper at the details.

What do you mean beeb ? Power on normaly
Yes im sure network is good match.
Ok i try with usb cable.

this pic before black screen, after that is black scren but power still on.

Screenshot_20180426-101809_1.jpg

Okay, so it's not the backlight. Can you zip and attach your cd3 file? I have had problems when I was doing a startup program using inaccessible device tags or when I had circular reference errors. Looking at the cd3 file would help.

Okay, so it's not the backlight. Can you zip and attach your cd3 file? I have had problems when I was doing a startup program using inaccessible device tags or when I had circular reference errors. Looking at the cd3 file would help.

I try with usb..its same the problem no 3, so i can't download file or extract file..

How to download n upload from HMI ?
I try this one http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=94038
But still can not download file.

IMG-20180426-WA0004_1.jpg