RS emulator 500 with Weintek HMI(MT 8051 series) communication

arifbalti

Dear All,

Is there any way to communicate the weintek HMI (simulation) with RS emulator 500 logic. No hardware available PLC/HMI.
I want to test my HMI application with emulator.

Thanks,

I know nothing about the Weintek simulator, but generally to communicate with RSLogix 500 Emulate you would need to use a licensed version of RSLinx and its OPC topic capability.

Similar Topics

SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Gentlemen, we have a FT View SE client running in windows 7 system, now I want to update that system with windows 10. I did the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to point a VM running FTME 8.1 to another VM running RSLogix5000 20.0x emulator to test screens both running on the same host...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year. I was looking for some advice, I have looked through the forum and found several...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. For my work area i am trying to set up two comouters. First computer runs ignition hmi The second one runs rslinx, rslogix and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom