TSX Micro Modbus Comms To Bristol Controlwave Mirco

rdredge

I need the pin outs for the 8pin micro port on the TSX Micro from Telemaquinue for modbus 485 comms with a Bristol Babcock Controlwave Micro. I have the Bristol Pinouts already. Does the 8 pin port use 2 or 4 wire 485 for modbus comms???

Thanks guys

You can use ter-port for 2 wire/RS485 modbus, if your Micro PLC's firmware is above V3.0. (You have to configurate ter port to modbus-mode from communication settings on plc program, default is unitelway for term port.)

Pinout for minidin 8 is (ter port)

1= A
2= B
5= DPT (connect to 0V / pin7, modbus communication selection, if you connect to +5V / pin8 = plc programming mode)
7= 0V
8= 5V

http://forums.mrplc.com/lofiversion/index.php/t787.html

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am working on a project and really need some assistance. I have a Modicon PLC, TSX 3721101. I need to be able to connect to...
Replies
Views
Somebody knows where can I get a dll?, I´m learning to comunicate with plc and I need the bigest help than you can give me. Sorry for my English...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
My plc is stx micro 3722 My problem is err led is flashing I tried to re programme my plc with pl7 programme The pl7 tel me cant connect with...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a Schneider TSX Micro TSX3722001 with an alternately flashing ERR and TER led. The machine has been idle for about 3 years and I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom