Maple SYstems, C-More Panel or EZ Automation HMI

Sorry for the delay in discovering this topic but I do have some answers regarding this situation.
1. Since first learning of this issue, we have been conducting internal tests as well as working with our hardware component suppliers.
2. While the root cause has not yet been determined with finality, there appears to be a flaw in the LCD screen. The LCD screen supplier has been involved in our investigations into the problem.
3. Working with the LCD supplier, we have devised a test which will be put into effect while investigation into the root cause continues.
4. 100% of LCD screens will be tested before use in the final assembled HMI.
5. 100% of our current stock of finished units will be tested prior to release for shipment.
6. Pending results of inventory testing, we should be able to resume shipments next week.

Thanks
Jeremy
:geek:

I have new information that effects item number 6 on my list. It looks like we can't ship our current inventory, so shipments will be postponed a little longer.

joseph_e2 - We have not finalized our procedure for this issue. Please feel free to email me and when we have a plan I will let you know. [email protected]

Thanks again for your patience!

Just wanted to update everyone on the display issue.

We have resolved this issue with a new version (530.003) of the Crimson 3 software. You can download this software from the following site http://www.redlion.net/Support/Downl.../Crimson3.html.

You may still experience this issue if the reset button is ever pressed but a true power cycle will then clear the issue.

Thanks
Jeremy

I have programmed Automationdirect.com Cmore severals, and found that it was good.

Now I programmed in maplesystems.com HMI 5097DXL dual Ethernet model.

EZwarePlus is great software to program, to complex programming.

Redlion and Automationdirect softwares seems beginner level.

Look for weintek HMIs who are in HMI business in 20+ years.