redlion crimson 3.0 symbols

JBooth

Hey all,

I do a lot of work with redlions, and would like to enlarge the symbols library. We are upgrading all of our HVAC controls to carrier I-vu, and they have pictures that I think are nicer. I want to take the image folders in I-Vu tools and copy them over into crimson, so I can use them directly from the resource pane instead of having to use image primitives and pull the pictures from a directory stored on the computer or on the CF card. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Similar Topics

Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
It states WinPcap must be installed for the Emulator to function. WinPcap.org states that the technology is mature with no updates planned. Am I...
Replies
Views
Following on from another thread, I just downloaded Crimson 3.2 and it now supports CR and Graphite HMIs. Time for a 'play' :-) It seems to have...
Replies
Views
Action On Release command Set(ConveyorPopup,ConveyorPop_1) rejected w/ string tags. SetStringTag(index, data) wants an index. How does one pass...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom