Adding v23 to existing Studio 5000

So, v21 should be discarded by the incompatibility problem?

Do you recommend to install v23, v24, v28, v29, v30 in this order (Win7 64)?

I give service for 2 plants of the same group and I need at least this versions.

Best Regards

Installs have to be in order from the oldest version to newest one. You will have to uninstall newer if you need older versions added and reinstall newer.

If it were me, I'd install v20.04, v21.03, v23, v24, v26, v27, v28, v29, v30 in that order.

v20.04 will bypass all compatibility issues with PLC's running v20
v21.03 will not bypass the compatibility issues in PLC's running v21, but by now everyone should have updated their software and PLC's to v21.03, so you've got a better chance with that than v21.01
v23 and upward have no known compatibility issues (at least, of the type previously discussed)

You *can* install the software packages in any order up until you hit v30 - but yes, good practice to install them from oldest to newest.

And if you are going to install v30, make sure you disable the "start page" from loading by default on the previous versions. Something with the v30 install will cause them to fail to start if the start page tries to load. That tip is buried in the v30 release notes somewhere.