FTV SE Client runtime startup issue

angelozkq

Hi Everybody,

I am having a problem when I start the SE Client(Local Station), it pops up the loading windows but disappear after a while. I checked the log file and found an error say"unable to connect to Display Client Manager', the SE was running good for almost a year and suddenly can't open on yesterday. The version for the FTV is 8.2

Can somebody help?

Thanks

ftv.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello All, I'm hoping someone can shed a little light on FTV ME runtime comms configuration for me. I've got a FTV ME client (PanelView 1500)...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working in a platform and we installed FTV CLIENT SE V 12 IN ALL THE CLIENTS COMPUTERS, we have 6 clients and only 1 is not...
Replies
Views
Hello people... Quick question. With a network distributed FTV SE system, do FTV SE clients have to run the same version of FTV as the FTV SE HMI...
Replies
Views
I am developing FTV SE Network Distribution application. There are 1 x server and 3 x client in a control system architecture. When I login at...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom