Connect to PLC Mitsubishi Series Q3A

faa

Help, help...

I want to connect a PC installed WinCC Siemens to PLC Mitsubishi MELSEC Series Q3A through communication is Melsecnet 10.

Which kind of interface card and software to communicate between two system. Someone said that I can use OPC server, do you know which OPC software support PLC Mitsu??

If I do not use WinCC Siemens, if there is another software can do??

Thanks and best regards.

it's smart idea to use same brand products where possible. this makes support calls much easier. I never used it but if I recall, Mitsubishi has SoftGOT that will run on PC and talk to their line of controllers just like WinCC does...

Similar Topics

Hi all, Trying to find the best way to connect to a PLC over the internet, I'm in England....PLC is in Ireland and need remote access. How does...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! Im meet a big problem that my PLC is FX1n 24Mr and he has an Rs422 Com port, and the HMI is Delta TP04P series has Rs485 2w...
Replies
Views
I WANT TO CONNECT A DELTA TP(PANEL) TO MITSUBISHI PLC MODEL NO FX-128MR .I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE COMMUNICATION CABLE AND CHANES I MUST DO IN PLC AN...
Replies
Views
I am using Mitsubishi PLC :FX3g and downloaded the program in it. When I connect Mitsubihi FX2N-4DA expansion module, it lost its communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom