data logging in koyo plc or C more

ALT

Dear All,

I have requirement of data logging and printing to prepare the invoice for the process data from the Cmore or koyo plc or atleast a excel sheet of the data to log it and print.I have dl-260 cpu and c-more(EA7-T6CL).in my application i need to store the process data like total flow to make invoice for the customer.I have made data logging in cmore to USB ,but it is coming in txt file not in excel and the whole data is coming in different text files.I need to have format in which data to be stored in excel file and get the printout when ever required.Please provide me the information which i am looking for, with hardware i have mentioned either c-more data logging or DL-260 cpu (if possible).Waiting for the positive reply.

Thanks