06 Function code problem with Citect SCADA

hoseinnik

Hi guys . Im trying to monitor gas detection controller Vortex model from Crowcon /UK on Citect SCADA by modbus RTU RS485 . Reading analog value are available and theres no problem . but for the registers which shall be write is not accessible . 03 holding register and 16 preset multi register. Registers are available in modbus map and can be downloaded here ( https://www.crowcon.com/product/download/601/Vortex+Modbus+Map.pdf ). Also i have tried on modscan but found no result . How should i use function code 16 in Citect SCADA or on modscan ?
Thanks a lot

Similar Topics

Good morning folks, I'm on a quest to find all of the references to the CurrentUserHasCode function in our project. I have the project...
Replies
Views
Hi all :) , I'm very new to CitectSCADA and Cicode programming, however have good programming experience in most major programming languages...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Using Cicode programming ... I'm try to make a function empressed Button's input command that still running forever until the user...
Replies
Views
Hi all, has anyone got a working example of the SCRV S-Curve Ramp Function Block. I cant seem to get it to run - guessing a parameter is not set...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to copy a really nice window that someone made to tune PID loops, it was done by someone who worked at the company. How do I know, even...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom