Setting Magelis HMI clock from Quantum PLC

jazbob

I am having some difficulties figuring out how to control the real time clock on a Magelis XBT-F034110 from a Modicon Quantum (140CPU11302) PLC. I have set up the "Set Terminal Clock" feature in my diaglog table (which in my case is 4 word starting at 42023)but according to the help file for the XBT-L1000 software the date and time are stored in the most significant and least significant byte of the same 16 bit words. If anyone else has dealt with this before, what is the easiest way to tackle this? I cannot seem to figure out how to combine two seperate words in the PLC into one word to send to the Magelis. Thanks!

BTW: If it matters, I am using ProWorx32 to program the Quantum.

One method is to shift the bits of one word 8 places to the left. Then use an XOR function to "add" the two words together.