Studio 5000 v27 windows 10

If one of the suggestions above work please comment which one because this was a problem that I battled with for awhile.

After my research and asking around, the best way I found to get v27 to work on a windows 10 machine was to spin up a windows 7 vm (you do not need to activate windows so just download the free iso from microsoft) and do it that way.

The only time I did get v27 to open on my windows 10 machine was when I uploaded from a controller then went offline.

So I decided to download v28 and it seems to run with no issues. So it is a v27 with windows 10 capability issue.

Thanks everyone for the advice

Similar Topics

For those of you in ST5000 and develop your logic in ST. AB/Rockwell has finally fixed the long ST hangup bug in v27 release. (bug was when you...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I want to ask what may seem a stupid question, as I have a project to send live data to a Yeacode line printer which will print meterage...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom