S7-1200's Transfer Data

I need to know if its faulted / running etc - Simple things really

As said above, coded Thomas's suggestion and looks good so will try later this week as nothing blocked by password and my HMI can see all tags and db's so should be good to go.......

Last edited:
I didn't see the code, but any chance that they have a one fits all program?
I had that in the past and it seemed convoluted until you understood that changing bits in a couple of DB's configured the machine.
One in particular was a control station that had every single functionality configurable from DB's. The code made no sense whatsoever, until you read the configuration manual.

Yes it looks like one machine fits all scenario

I can sort of understand this... is the code in SCL? You have to remember that Siemens guidelines tell you never to use M bits and they then put this functionality in M bits.

No they have used M bits :D Code is in FBD

Neved did it this way, but you could try this:

You can use the "Value change" event on a variable from one Plc, and as event function use "SetTag" and set the variable in one Plc to the variable the other Plc.
As trigger variable you could use an integer which is incremented every 10 seconds or so in one Plc. Or use the variable which has to be transmitted itself as trigger, but sometimes you want to transmit the value from time to time eben when it not has changed.

Tried and Done -Works a treat - Thankyou