Programming Question

Here is a typical setting
Notice that in GXW2 when you add an intelligent card in PLC Parameters it shows it in the tree, just here I have set channel 1 to 0-5v in slot 0 and automatic refresh using D100 so if you put 0-4096 in D100 it will give you 0-5 v (may be wrong on the count it could be 0-2047 cannot remember

Analog.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm been deciphering a program for a press here. I've gotten most of it deciphered using the manual to understand the instructions (first mitsu...
Replies
Views
Hello. Was just curious, if it is possible to load an image from an SD card on to a Compactlogix PLC that came straight out of the box brand new...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for advice on programming MicroLogix 1400 with RSLogix500. Basically, I have a client who requested I make a "simple" program...
Replies
Views
How do you code it to when you push a button attached to X001, it turns on Y001. Then, the next time you push the button attached to X001 it...
Replies
Views
I am just finishing up my project, which was my first experience with PLCs. I thank everyone that has helped me work through the RIO and analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom