Groschopp PM8014 90 vdc 3000 rpm- Can it be run on a 24 vdc Power Supply ?

Cydog

Good Morning ,

I have a customer that has a pump system that has a Groschopp PM 8014 90 vdc motor on it. The speed control went bad , and another is ordered. It has a flow meter on it , to keep track of the dose .

Do you think it would be alright if I put a heavy enough 24 vdc power supply
and run at one speed . The dose cycle may take longer , but it seems like it should work . It is just a 2 wire motor, with brushes.

Thanks so much . have a great Thanksgiving .

Similar Topics

I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
We normally ground the -24VDC side of a control systems power supply. What are you folks thoughts about grounding the -24VDC side of a class 2...
Replies
Views
I have a conundrum with this current circuit. I have a Siemens 1215C AC/DC/Relay and an old drive - Ratiotrol (now Boston Gear company I...
Replies
Views
I have begun using 480VAC power supplies in my panels to keep heat from a transformer out of the panel. This works great if the panel is mounted...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , It seems like we always have problems with using Type J Thermocouples with our slip rings . Would using a RTD at 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom