PSU84

WE JUST SHIPPED TWO 45-65% COMPLETE
MACHINES TO CHINA. BOTH LINES HAVE
S7-414 PLC'S, IL-70 TOUCHPANEL
PC'S AND SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES 6SE7035-1EKG0 200KW A.C. INVERTER
DRIVES.I HAD ENOUGH TIME TO POWER
UP THE PLC'S AND IL-70'S WHICH ARE OPERATIONAL AND COMMUNICATING
THROUGH PROFIBUS.MY PROBLEM IS I
NEVER SETUP DRIVES FOR PROFIBUS COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMANDS IN S7.
SINCE THE DRIVES WERE SHIPPED
DIRECTLY TO THE EXPORTER AND
WERE NEVER EVEN POWERED UP
I CAN NOT EVEN EXPERIMENT.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET OR DOWNLOAD A GOOD EXAMPLE ON SETTING UP
PROFIBUS COMMUNICATIONS WITH SIEMENS DRIVES? ALSO I WAS TOLD USING DRIVES ES
MAKES THIS PROCESS EASIER. RIGHT NOW I
ONLY HAVE DRIVE MONITOR TO PROGRAM THE
DRIVES. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE....

Maybe this attach can give you some hint .I don't think it's much difficult .First you need to configure your hardware ,than you can program in your step7 and you can can call SFC14 and SFC15 in your program .as for simovert drive ,you need CBP(communication board),and set some parameter.P918 is address ,it must be the same as the hardware setting in PLC. The others you can refer to simovert drive manual.