Help on PID control

This will be a problem for Delta too since no one really wants to get into the control theory I have done.

Are the next applicable control theory algorithms significantly profitable? Kluged systems still fill chief sleazeball officer's pockets. Profit or requirement; that valve I pointed out only has that much info because an 3rd party institution requirement. Aerospace and defense also force sales to produce data and that data carries over to non critical systems.

I was expecting reference articles.
You're referenced Alfa-Beta-Gamma article was very enlightening.
https://www.kalmanfilter.net/alphabeta.html
Nice find. The alpha-beta filter is easy enough to implement on most PLCs. It should be used for estimating speed like in the article.

I have derived the digital form of the alpha-beta-gamma filter from scratch and determined how to set the filter values so there is little if any phase lag.

BTW, the RMC200 supports alpha-beta-gamma and alpha-beta-gamma-delta filters so it can estimate accurate position, velocity, acceleration and jerk from feed chains so the estimated values can be used to generate very accurate feed forwards for slave axes.

Most people just gear positions but that results in the slave axes lagging behind the master.