FX3U-32MR/ES-A ...... What does the A mean?

oncewaslost

I have used plenty of Fx 3U's but this is the first I have ever seen the ES-A.
I can't find any refrence to it in any Mitsubishi literature. Looks the same as all the other FX3's I have seen. Dc S/S in, Relay out, AC power.

Is there anything different than a regular old FX3U-32MR/ES ?

Thanks!

I have used plenty of Fx 3U's but this is the first I have ever seen the ES-A.
I can't find any refrence to it in any Mitsubishi literature. Looks the same as all the other FX3's I have seen. Dc S/S in, Relay out, AC power.

Is there anything different than a regular old FX3U-32MR/ES ?

Thanks!

Just a WAG but I think its the series and since they dont have a series B I would not worry about it much

https://www.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/ssl/products/cnt/plc_fx/ex/select/index.html

Mit.png

@ AlfredoQuintero, Thanks but I am talking about an FX3U

@ Ronnie Sullivan, Thanks, That manual and the literature in the box appears to apply to both the /ES and /ES-A