Proworx Demo Vs. Full Version

Does the demo version of ProWorx Nxt truncate your ladder logic when you save a program developed with the full version?

For example: When you open the Proworx Demo version, a window pops up and says something like " .....Welcome to the demo version.....you will be only able to access the first 25 networks of your ladder".

I came across a situation where a Modicon Micro 110 was programmed with the full version of Proworx Nxt. The program was opened online and saved to a file in the demo version of Proworx Nxt. If there are more than 25 networks, does the demo version delete the remaining ladder to limit the networks to 25 or.....does all the ladder exist but you just can't see anything over 25 networks.

And...what is a network anyway? It looks like it consists of seven rungs/network.

Also..is there any other software (like FasTrack)that will import the Nxt file?

thanks in advance,

CTG

No. It will leave the rest of the program untouched. You just won't be able to display/edit any network past 25. You can print the full program - but only with a printer attahced to the PC, not a network printer.

A network is a 7x11 array of instrucitons. The Modicon PLC solves the network by columns, scanning down instead of across. "Rung" terminology only loosely applies to 984LL because you can program all kinds of vertical steps. You could program something silly like this even. (The red lines show how the network is solved)

pwx0292092.GIF

Last edited: