workstation and PC

shkoko2000

dear all,
i want to know the main differences between workstation and pc specially at spantime.and can i use pc instead of workstation to operate rsview32 34hours as a scada system or must bring workstation

I don't know what spantime is.

Only you know how large the system is and how much workload it has so your question cannot be answered.

I would use a workstation for a SCADA system

spantime means life cycle of each device.and i need pc to work for a scada system

That depends on the manufacturer, so you need to ask them that.

As above, we use Workstations for SCADA systems but without knowing the size of yours its impossible to answer.

Similar Topics

Hello, I want to establish LTE communications (2 S7-1200) with common Workstation. All i have is 1200CPU with 6GK7243-7KX30-0XE0...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am running a Windows 10 VM with Rockwell Studio 5000 on a Windows 10 host PC. I communicate to the PLC network through a USB-C to ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to use VMware workstation 16 player to configure RSlinx but have run in to all sorts of issues. 1. Not able to configure...
Replies
Views
What is the main difference between the 2 licenses? I have a lot of experience with the Machine edition but not so much with the Server Edition...
Replies
Views
I installed RSLinx Classic OEM 4.21 and tried to configure a Ethernet/IP driver on it, but in the RSWho window I cannot see the workstation or the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom