Remote PLC access

plcplcplc1

Hello,

I'm using a 1769-L33ER, Panel View Plus 7 and a Cradlepoint router COR IBR900 Series.

All 3 devices are in the same local network. Right now I'm trying to configure the port forwarding in the router/gateway. The device is asking for the Internet Port(s), a Local Computer (IP address), Local Port(s) and the Protocol type.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

-The local computer should be the PLC I'm trying to access (I should specified the IP address)
-The Local Port(s) should be 44818 for incoming CIP communications???
-Protocol should be TCP&UDP??
-What Internet Port(s) do I need to use??

Thank you!

Similar Topics

I asked my manager recently if I could have remote access to the PLC, so that, if ever the need arose, I could do code updates remotely without...
Replies
Views
Besides a $3,000 license to purchase a RsLinx Gateway License for every remote computer network that I work on. Is there another way to get to a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, What is everybody using for getting access to remote machines PLC/HMI local network for snagging and debugging from their desk ? We...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking at installing remote access for a client so that we can log-in remotely and troubleshoot the PLC but also so that the...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I hope someone can help me. I have softether running on windows server on a VPS. I have successfully setup up server and clients and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom