TIA V15 and Lenze Drives

thiseful

Hello ladies and gentelmen

I am working on a project with TIA V15 and Lenze drives (8400 motec, 8400 protec, 9400 HL ...) and I must use the device tool for Lenze : EasyStarter.

I received some configuration files for the drives , with the termination .LPK .Ddo you have any idea how may I upload the parameters in the drives using .lpk files and EasyStarter?

P.S I could not find some proper documentation regarding EasyStarter.

Meanwhile I found the solution:

Using Easy Package Manager install the packages (.lpk files)
Then using Easy Starter ( Application Loader) extract the application from the installed package and download it to the device

Similar Topics

I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Looking for support and ideas. We are trying to go online to monitor/fault find on an S7-300 programmed with TIA Portal V15. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi am new to TIA and i have a challenge when i archive the project it;s being saved as PDF. How to l change from PDF to normal TIA. Your...
Replies
Views
Is there any possibility to convert the project in TIA V17 Wincc Professional to TIA V15 Wincc Professional or Wincc Advance?
Replies
Views
I have 2 TIA Wincc projects. One project is in TIA V17 Wincc Professional and other project is in TIA V15 Wincc Advance. How can I copy the Wincc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom