DIN rail mounted momentary push button?

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know where to buy a DIN rail adapter for a momentary pushbutton, or a momentary pushbutton ready-made for DIN rail mounting?

It's to be used for a test; mounted inside the panel to avoid passersby playing with it.

Can I get a pre-engraved label that says "Do Not Press This Button" ?

In my neck of the woods you would have better luck if you put a label that said "please press this button". "Do not touch" would be too irresistible.

If I didn't want anyone touching it I would padlock the panel.

Dave

Dan if you find anything from AB let me know. I have a customer that is die hard AB meatball guy. If it doesn't have a meatball you can't use it. I have been using AB 22mm single button enclosures mounted in a panel. Not very pretty, but it works

I have one guy that will NOT accept anything that isn't AB.
I ordered a 100 breaker from my AB rep and it came in as a Cutler Hammer. No big deal I thought he had a cow.